Before we begin looking at potential homes, it is important that you contact a competent Lender to see how much home you will qualify for, and to make sure that your credit is acceptable for a home purchase – requirements are changing daily. You will receive a letter from the Lender (pre-qualification) before we begin.
- Make appointment with Buyer to find Buyer’s wants and needs in a home
- Have Buyer contact Lender and find out ability to get pre-approved for a loan
- Get pre-approval from Lender to begin showing houses (takes less than 30 minutes)
- Have Buyer access our website to begin looking at available homes
- Confirm time to meet with Buyer
- Prepare Agency Disclosure
- Prepare Listing Contract