Tenant Excuses I Don’t Want to Hear Again
Being a Realtor is sometimes challenging, but listing a home with renters can put a whole new spin on the process.
- Why do I have to pay the last month’s rent if I’ve already moved out?
- Why do I have to have the carpets cleaned if we never used those rooms?
- I checked online and it says we don’t have to pay the last month’s rent if the owner is selling.
- We left the house cleaner than when we found it.
- That big hole in the wall was there when we moved in.
- But your property manager told us we could have our four service dogs.
- I never got a call back when I told you the water was leaking.
- The St. Bernard is just visiting.
- It’s my house and you can’t show it until I’m out.